One of the largest colleges in the country, Ayrshire College Kilmarnock Campus, has opened its doors to staff and students. AES have completed a full design and installation of workshops and LEV systems for one of our largest ever educational projects.
SUMMARY OF WORKS
– Educational workshop design & installation
– Design and installation of wood dust (LEV) extraction systems and workshop clean-up systems using the C-VAC
– Vehicle workshop design & installation
– Vehicle exhaust extraction systems
– Welding workshop design and weld booth installation
– Specialist extract systems for weld fume
– Soldering classroom design with Low Voltage modules
– Soldering Extraction for 24 on-tip points
Above you can see the extraction points above each of the benches within one of the many woodworking workshops which AES have designed, installed and supplied LEV systems for. These workshops allow the students and staff the most effective working areas and allow for teaching to be efficient and safety from harmful dust and fumes can be controlled by the central C-Vac System.